Step-by-Step to Hack WhatsApp Using PC:
Hacking is something which cannot be done without the proper tools. Fortunately, we are here for you and we have also got the right tools for you to use. The tool with which we are going to hack WhatsApp using PC is Dr. Fone and it is available only for iPhone and iPad or other devices from Apple. So, for this guide, it is very important for you to get this tool. But since you are here on our site, you can download the free trial version of this software here. Once you have download and installed this tool on your iPhone or iPad device, we are good to go with the rest of the procedure. So, let us now begin with our guide in which you are going to learn how to hack WhatsApp using PC.
- After the downloading and installing the tool in your device, launch it.
- Then next step should be creation of a connection between your iPhone/iPad device and your computer.
- Do that with the help of USB data cable and make sure that your computer detects it and so does the tool detects your computer.
- Once it has been detected, the tool should open a new window like ‘Recover your iOS Device’.
- At the bottom of this window, you will be able to see an option saying ‘Start Scan’.
- Click on this option so that the tool will start scanning the data and if you have more data in your account, it will take more time.
- Now the data recovered by the tool will be in sections such as messages, pictures, videos, and other stuff.
- Now you will need to recover and save each section one-by-one and manually.
- You can also recover that section only which you need for some work.
- For instance, if you need to recover messages only, select messages, click on ‘Recover to Computer’, and they will get saved there.
Recommended: Learn to prevent whatsapp Hacking.
And this is how you easily hack your pictures, messages, videos, and other stuff shared on your WhatsApp so that you can retrieve it and get back what is yours. So, did was this guide helpful? Don’t forget to leave us your feedback about it and keep visiting our website for more free hacks and guides from the tech world.