Today we are here with a very interesting and a useful topic that is How TO Speed Up Your Internet Speed By Changing the DNS, now a days internet is the need of time every country, city and even small villages have access to the web, there are many benefits of the internet, so it is world widely used, but there is a problem with the internet that on some computers the speed of the web is very low and that’s why when someone uses the internet on a slow computer the enjoyment of using the internet is zero. There are many applications available on the web for faster internet speed, but in my opinion all of these apps are faked and must not be used on the computers for the faster internet speed because there are many methods to increase the performance and the speed of computer and internet without using any kind of applications.
Today the way we are going to using is also call the Hacking the DNS, but I have not seen anything like hacking the DNS, in fact, the method is just to change the default DNS of the computer to a new public free DNS. Oh Sorry, I forget to tell, what is the DNS? So,
|How TO Speed Up Your Internet Speed By Changing the DNS|
In Tech : Speed up your internet speed by changing the DNS of your computer easily in 7 steps and boost your internet speed up to 30% without using any kind of software.
What is the DNS?
DNS stands for the Domain Name Server, but what is the Domain Name? As we visit on many sites daily every site has a unique URL as mine has www.itechgyd.blogspot.com it is my Domain Name, and is set up on my IP address, yes if you look back from the URL you will find an IP address. The DNS converts the each IP address to a unique URL, all of this is done because we cannot remember too much IP Addresses of many site. For Example if you uses the Facebook.com then it has an IP Address of this kind 125.921.22.661 this is very difficult to remember but the Facebook.com is very easy, that’s why we uses the DNS.
How To Hack DNS For Boosting Your Internet Speed
Do you know: A slow internet is always not provided by the internet provider in most cases your DNS is slow that’s why your computer gives you a slow internet connection.By using the below method you can boost your internet speed up to 30% that is very much.
- Click the start button and select the “Control Panel’ from there. GO to the “Network and Internet” options and select the “Network and Sharing Center”.
- Select your internet connection which you are currently using and open “Properties” of that network.
- Click on the “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)” and select the on “Properties” option.
- Select the “Use the following DNS addresses” and paste the “22.214.171.124” in the “Preferred DNS server” section and “126.96.36.199” in the “Alternate DNS server” like following screen shots. At last click on the “OK” button.
- Now click on the “Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)” and select the on “Properties” option. As selected in step No. 3
- Once again select the “Use the following DNS addresses” and paste the “2620:0: ccc::2” in the “Preferred DNS server” section and “2620:0: CCD::2” in the “Alternate DNS server” like below screen shots. And click on the “OK” button.
- Save all the new setting.
- Bingo! Now you are using a faster internet speed than the previous rate.
- Important Step! We take much care for quality contents, so it is your duty to respect our materials and share it with your friends.
Share ON Facebook