- 1 AdSense Alternatives: Best Google AdSense Alternatives of 2017
- 2 Affiliate Marketing
- 3 Infolinks
- 4 Propeller Ads Media
- 5 RevenueHits
- 6 Chitika
- 7 Media.net
- 8 Clicksor
AdSense Alternatives: Best Google AdSense Alternatives of 2017
|AdSense Alternatives: Best Google AdSense Alternatives of 2017|
Last Update: 4 January 2017
Today I am going to tell you about the best and high paying AdSense alternatives of 2017. These AdSense alternatives are listed with their sign up method, payment method, publisher’s share and support.
AdSense is the best blog monetization platform for monetizing your blogs. Getting an AdSense account approve is a dream for many Bloggers who have got rejected from AdSense many times or have been banned. But don’t worry you are not alone who got AdSense disapproval, look around yourself; you will definitely see many bloggers whose sites have been rejected by AdSense, but they are still making money.
There are many blog monetization networks available which you can use to earn money.
I will not tell a lie with you, there is not any perfect alternative to AdSense which will pay you same as AdSense so you can say something is better than nothing. So you have to keep patience. Until you don’t get AdSense account approve you can use other monetizing sites to monetize your blog and can earn a little amount of money, in the mean time you can also prepare your blog for AdSense, so look below and choose an AdSense alternative for your blog and start earning something because something is better than nothing.
|Networks||Ad types||Payout Min / Term||Payout Methods||Ratings||Sign Up|
|Affiliate Marketing Best AdSense Alternative|
Affiliate Marketing is the best method to earn money online, in fact, many popular Bloggers for example Harsh Agarwal admin at Shout Me Loud does not use AdSense, instead, he says Affiliate Marketing is better than AdSense.
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate Marketing is the oldest form of marketing where you refer to any external service or product to your visitors and when your visitors bought that product or service from external sites you get a commission. The commission depends on the product you are recommending, so there are no absolute rates of commission. For example, many companies which sell their goods or services they often offer an affiliate program. You can sign up for an affiliate program and can make your visitors buy the products of other companies. But there is one more question
How do companies find who is selling or promoting their products?
Well, this is very simple. When you sign up for the affiliate program of any company they give you a particular link, which you can use on web pages, send as newsletter or share on social sites (Different affiliate sites have different TOS to promote their links), now whenever any customer will buy their products from your link they will account it quickly.
How to find Affiliate Programs?
All websites or stores do not offer affiliate programs, but many offers, especially newly launched sites or store do this. You can search for affiliate programs on sites which you wish to promote. For example, if your website is about blogging then you can choose any web hosting providing site because most of the web hosting providers offer affiliate programs.
You can also search the Google for affiliate programs. Besides this, you can also use any online marketplace networks to get ShareASale.com, etc.
Also Read: On Page SEO: Best On Page Optimization Techniques for a perfect optimized page
|Infolinks Best AdSense Alternative|
Infolinks is the best alternative to Google AdSense. It is PPC (pay per click) advertising network which allows you to earn money based on keywords of your site.
The biggest benefit of Infolinks is that it is not as strict as other Advertising networks like Google AdSense in the case of application approval. According to an estimate about 90% of the sites get infolinks approval in very first attempt. The rejected sites are also guided how they can also get approve for their properties through infolinks.
For getting you infolinks account approve you have to fulfill the below requirements.
- Traffic: No need of traffic even if you have created a new blog but have some quality contents then you can get approve.
- Language: There are no language requirements for infolinks.
- Prohibited Contents: Pornography contents, hate-related contents, and violent contents are not allowed.
How To Sign Up
Click here to go to the Infolinks signup page, you can either use your Facebook (for instant signup) as your reference or provide with your Gmail. Paste your blog’s URL in the URL field and click on Sign Up button, that’s it you have successfully signed up for Infolinks now you have to wait for at least 48 hours and Infolinks team will contact you with your application status. I am sure you will get approve easily.
Infolinks works in a simple manner; once your site is approved infolinks will start displaying in-text ads on your contents.
Infolinks shows six types of ads these are; in-text, in-fold, in-tag, in=frame, in-screen, and in-article. You can enable or disable any kind of ad which you want but according to infolinks if you want to maximize your earnings then you should allow all kind of ads for highest Ad Views.
Infolinks provides its users with advance payments methods as well as revenue share.
- Available Payments Methods: Payoneer, PayPal, wire, eCheck, Western Union, ACH. (Some plans also charge payment fees)
- Minimum Threshold: Minimum payment threshold is $50 you can increase if you want.
- Transition Time: Payments are made 45 days after you read the minimum threshold.
- Publisher’s revenue sharing: Infolinks take care of its publishers that’s why it just makes 30% of revenue share and provides its publishers 70% revenue share.
Infolinks also provides full support to its publishers; they have a list of frequently asked question which contains all the issues which any publisher may request Moreover if you did not find the answer you are looking for then you can ask the team.
Propeller Ads Media
|Propeller Ads Media Best AdSense Alternative|
Propeller Ads Media is a newly emerging advertisement network on the map of the internet. The headquarters of Propeller ads media are in U.K., and it was founded on 2011.
The propeller is a CPM based advertisement network which means you will be paid on every 1000 impressions, this makes Propeller unique and best alternative to Google AdSense, besides this, there are much more advantages of Propeller then any other alternative of Google AdSense.
Publisher Requirements for Propeller Ads Media
Propeller is a huge network that’s why it supports a wide categories of sites,but if your site is from one of this entertainment, videos, games, dating, finances, software, gambling categories then you have bonus points, moreover if your traffic is from USA, Canada, UK, etc. then your revenue will be highest then AdSense, and it is 100% confirm. Below are some requirements which you should fulfill for displaying propeller ads on your properties.
- Traffic: According to propeller you need to have at least 10K visitors per day for posting ads.
- Language: Your site’s native language does not matter.
- Prohibited Contents/Sites: Sites having Pornography contents and free hosted sites are not accepted. (Free hosted sites mean sites having sub-domains of Blogger, WordPress or others of this kind)
How To Sign Up
Signing up for Propeller’s publisher’s program is very easy, and its just takes one minute. Click here to go to sign up page of Propeller ads hover over the Register button and select Publisher there, fill in the sign up for with the information like your name, email, messenger ID, website, etc., and signup for the propeller publisher’s program.
After completing your sign up, the process just verifies your email address and submit your sites and wait for approval.
How Propeller Ads Media Works
Working of the propeller is also amazing once your proposed site gets approve you can choose ad type and ad format under the site tab.
Propeller supports three types of ad formats which are Pop under, Native Ads and Banner (it has further many sizes). After setting up the ad get the code and paste just above the <body> tag of your site’s HTML and that’s it.
- Available Payments Methods: Debit Cards, Credit Cards, and Bank Wire.
- Minimum Threshold: Minimum payment threshold for the credit card is $100 USD while for wire transfer it is $1000 USD.
- Transition Time: Propeller pays in net 30 term.
RevenueHits is second best Google AdSense alternative. It is CPA Ad Network and is managed and operated by Intango Ltd. It is generating more than 2 million impressions daily.
Publisher Requirements for RevenueHits
Revenue Hits supports all kind of sites that makes it more and more attractive. There are no any special requirements for participating in RevenueHits publishers program so every kind of sites is accepted.
- Traffic: No needs of traffic, even newly created blogs are accepted.
- Language: No language requirements for Revenue Hits.
- Prohibited Contents: No prohibited contents. All kind of sites are accepted.
How To Sign Up
There are three steps for signing up at RevenueHits. Click here and go to the signup page, first provide your site’s information click continue then provide information about yourself then billing that’s it you are done.
How RevenueHits works?
The working of RevenueHits is magnificent, you don’t need to wait for approval RevenueHits gives instant approval after apply. When you are on the Dashboard page, you have to install the ad code on your site.
RevenueHits provides many types of the ad to choose from such as Pop-up Ads, Banner Ads, Slider Ads, 728 x 90 footer ads, Ads for Apps and Widgets and Interstitial Ads, etc.
Moreover, it also provides many ad units for mobile devices which include mobile dialogue, intestinal, Footer, Notifier, and net tab, etc.
You can choose any ad which you like most traditional ad units for desktop devices are Pop Under and Intestinal, I also recommended to use Pop-Under ads on your website property for better ad CRT.
RevenueHits takes care of its publishers and pays them time to time below are more details about payments.
- Available Payment Methods: RevenueHits pays in three ways these are Bank Wire, Payoneer, and PayPal.
- Minimum Threshold: For PayPal Minimum threshold is $5, for Payoneer, it is $20, For Wire, it is $500.
- Transition Time: RevenueHits pays in net 30 terms I mean January earnings are paid before the end of February.
RevenueHits also provides full support to its publishers they have a list of popular FAQs which publishers can read to get the information they want. But if you did not find the piece of information from FAQ list then you can also contact the RevenueHits team.
|Chitika Best AdSense Alternative|
Chitika is a pay per click advertisement network. Chitika’s working algorithm is very similar to the AdSense especially the ad format but the ads serving is very different because ads are search targeted.
Publisher Requirements for Chitika
For participating in Chitika publishers program, you do not have need of any particular traffic or anything else you can also look below.
- Traffic: No need for traffic. It offers instant approval.
- Language: There are no language requirements.
- Prohibited Contents: Pornography contents.
How To Sign Up for Chitika
Signing up for Chitika is the easiest process you just click here to jump to the sign-up page. Enter your email address and click on Continue button, Chitika will send a confirmation mail to your provided email. Login to your email account and click on the verification link Chitika sent you. Your account has been created, and your application is approved. You will be automatically redirected to create ad page create an ad and page the ad code on your site.
How Chitika Works?
Working principle of Chitika is very straightforward and easy, they display the search targeted advertisements on sites for making real revenue for their publishers as well as well-targeted customers for their advertisers. For example, if you search for Tech Tricks on Google and open a site using Chitika ads then you will see Chitika ads with Tech Tricks on the site, this makes the visitors click on the site so that you can get more revenue.
Chitika is also useful in making payments to its publishers.
- Available Payment Methods: Check and PayPal
- Minimum Threshold: For taking care of publishers Chitika has a minimum threshold is $10.
- Transition Time: Like RevenueHits Chitika also pays in net 30 terms that mean January payments are made before the end of February.
Chitika provides its publishers with ultimate support; they have proper support documentation and live support. You could use the documentation if you did not find the information you are looking for then you can also contact them using their contact email.
|Media.net Best AdSense Alternative|
Media.net is a contextual ad network powered by Yahoo and Bing. Media.net is also a Good alternative to Infolinks as well as Google AdSense. It is an invitation ad network so anyone can apply for this. The interesting thing about Media.net is it is the second largest contextual ad network in the world comprising of 800+ employees.
Publisher Requirements for Media.net
For participating in the publishing program of Media.net, Media.net has following requirements which you should fulfill for approval of your site.
- Terms Of Services: You and your submitted sites must meet the TOS of Media.net.
- Traffic: No need for traffic.
- Language: Media.net is currently supporting English.
- Prohibited Contents: Media.net prohibits many types of contents you can read topic 3.3 on their TOS.
How To Sign Up
Singing Up for Medai.net is also very simple. Click here to jump on the media.net’s signup page fill in the signup form with required information and click on signup. They will review your site, if they find it according to their TOS they will approve you otherwise you have to choose any other advertising network.
How Media.net Works?
Well, media.net is a simple advertising network with advance reporting and control panel features.
Creating an ad unit is also simple. First, you need to choose an ad size, and then a layout design if you want to customize colors then you can also do so and finally copy the ad code and paste into your site’s HTML.
Media.net also provides a variety of Ad units to choose from such as 336×280, 300×250, 728×90, 600×250, 160×600 and much more. You can select any layout which fits your requirements.
Media.net takes care of its publishers and has good payment policies.
- Available Payment Methods: Bank wire transfer and PayPal.
- Minimum Threshold: It is $100 so publishers can protect themselves from unwanted fees.
- Transition Term: Media.net also follows the net 30 term for paying to publishers in time.
For taking care of new publishers Media.net also provides some helping material, which includes contact form help and some video tours which can help new publishers. Besides this Media.net is a popular network that’s why many websites have written about it, you can also search Google for more assistance.
|CLICKSOR Best AdSense Alternative|
Clicksor is one of the most famous, old, and the best contextual advertising networks.
Clicksor’s ads serving technology is super good which serves the ads that are closely related to the keywords you are targeting, or your page is about. That’s why we have added Clicksor as an AdSense Alternatives in this list.
Publisher Requirements For Clicksor
Unlike AdSense, Clicksor does not specify any strick requirements for getting an account. Instead, it is very simple to get your account approved with Clicksor. Publisher,;s requirements for Clicksor, are as below;
- Traffic: No! not at all you don’t need any traffic for Clicksor.
- Language: Fortunately there is also not any restriction for language on Clicksor
- Prohibited Contents: They defiantly don’t approve sites having contents like child pornography, zoosexuality, or contain links to such content, Libelous or defamatory sites, site related to how to build a bomb, hacking, ‘phreaking’, etc. are not allowed at Clicksor if you want to read a little more then read Clicksor’s Publisher Agreement.
How To Sign Up
Signing up at Clicksor is just a breeze. Just go to the signup page and provide them with your information like Name, Email, Passwords, Website’s URL, Phone Number, your Country, and signup. You can add your payment information after getting some balance in your account or at any time you want.
How Clicksor Works?
I have placed this incredible advertising network in this list as an AdSense alternative just because it is best at its working. Clicksor places the ads related to your keywords which increase the chances of more revenue.
However, the user interface of Clicksor is just a little complicated and can take some time for you to understand this, but it becomes easy to handle it once you are in.
Clicksor provides different types of ads which include layer banners, in page banners, in-text ads, pop-under ads, or interstitial ads.
One more best thing for this AdSense alternative is it is also compatible with Google AdSense.
Here we come about the best think. As you are making your hands dirty due to payments. Clicksor provides some best payment methods.
- Available Payments Methods: Wire Transfer, Check, PayPal.
- Minimum Threshold: Minimum payment threshold is $50.
- Transition Time: They uses the Net-15 term for payments.
- Publisher’s revenue sharing: Clicksor states that they share about 60% to 85% of the income with their publishers.
So, Friends, these were some best Google AdSense Alternative networks which you can use on your site for making more and more money.
Don’t forget to share your experience with these networks it will help us to improve our articles.