- 1 Best & Top 10 Video Editing Apps For Android
- 1.1 Best & Top 10 Video Editing Apps For Android
- 1.2 VidTrim Pro – Video Editor (Play Store)
- 1.3 VivaVideo: Free Video Editor (Play Store)
- 1.4 Square Video: Video Editor (Play Store)
- 1.5 Andromedia Video Editor (Play Store)
- 1.6 Clesh Video Editor (Play Store)
- 1.7 Vibe Video: Video Editor (Play Store)
- 1.8 Video Editor by Live Oak Video (Play Store)
- 1.9 Magisto Video Editor & Maker (Play Store)
- 1.10 KineMaster – Pro Video Editor (Play Store)
- 1.11 AndroVid – Video Editor (Play Store)
- 1.12 More from my site
Best & Top 10 Video Editing Apps For Android
|Best & Top 10 Video Editing Apps For Android|
There are too many apps available for the Android phone to perform different tasks on the Android phone. One of the task performed on our Android phone is to capture images and videos while capturing images we can easily edit the images either by the default app (In most of Android phones default app is very good) or by any other apps, but there are also too much apps for editing videos do you know most of the video editing apps of play store have not those features which we think should be in so here in my this guide I am going to tell you some (10) best five apps to edit videos of your Android phone.
These apps will be very useful for you if you are fond of capturing videos on your Android phone as if you manually test all the apps of play store it will take your very much data usage and also very much time.
Best & Top 10 Video Editing Apps For Android
In our Android phones we keep on capturing videos to save our memories to give them a look in our sphere time so that you can remember or past with exciting and awesome memories. If you have also make some videos on your Android phone then you must feel to edit them to cut some non-important parts of your videos that’s why here we will discuss about best 10 video editing apps of 2016 to edit our videos.
The apps which we will discuss here are gathered by the ratings, download and reviews from the users so that you can find our article useful.
VidTrim Pro – Video Editor (Play Store)
It is not only a video editor apps, in fact, it can be used to convert your videos and songs into audio (MP3) and convert the heavy videos in MP4 format so that your phones can support them, besides video converting it also allows its users multiple features like as trimming, merging, frame grabbing, video effects, extract audio that is why it is also very popular and one of the best video editing app. Oh sorry, I forget to tell you another best feature of this app is you can share video using this app.
Features of VidTrim Pro
- Easily Trim video clips on your Android device
- Merge video clips easily
- Join multiple video clips into one video.
- You can apply cool video effects to your videos
- It allows you to convert video to MP4, resize and compress videos.
- Convert video files to MP3 audio files.
- Makes it easy to add your own music to the video
- You can share video clips i.e. send an email, upload to YouTube etc.
VivaVideo: Free Video Editor (Play Store)
This is also a great tool to edit your videos it is developed by the top developers of the Google Play Store. It has more than 150 million users in the world and has been featured in the Play Store for many times moreover it has been marked as No. 1 video editor app for Android phones.
Features of VivaVideo: Free Video Editor
- Powerful Video Editor app for Android users.
- Easy to use and have many professional video editing tools
- Easy to trim and merge video clips.
- Allows to add slow and fast motion, along with Reverse effects to create your own style movies easily
- Support multi-capture options
- You can use nine funny lenses to play your “prank skills”
- The easiest and best way to turn your photos into movie
- This tool has two hundred plus special effects for making your videos attractive
- Tons of best themes to choose
Square Video: Video Editor (Play Store)
This is also a very useful tool for editing your videos especially when you want to make your video’s frame like a perfect square besides capturing videos frame to square it can also capture videos having square frames. You can also blur the background of your remarkable videos.
Features of Square Video: Video Editor
- You can edit the video clips and can also see the effects in real time.
- Easy to set blur or colored background.
- Rotate video clips to any orientation.
- Add extra music from your device.
- Easy to cut off songs and other parts of video clips to the part you like.
Andromedia Video Editor (Play Store)
This is a very good Android app for editing your favorite videos and it can edit your videos like professionals. It is specially designed to edit your videos and create videos professionally in minutes I recommended using this app because it is very good and best video editing app for Android users.
Features of Andromedia Video Editor
- Easy to use and understandable layout
- Convert your movies(Video clips) to 320px, 480px etc. easily
- For editing videos, you can drag them easily.
- Trim and Combine both video and audio files in two different editors.
- Easy to apply effects and transitions
- Gives full supports to MP4,MOV,JPG,PNG,MP3,WAV files
Clesh Video Editor (Play Store)
Clesh Video Editor has more than 100 features which make this app very special and best for editing your videos like professionals besides this it have also the feature of live support that is very good if you stuck anywhere then you can use its built-in live support feature. It is a very professional app if you understand to use this app then you can use it like professionals.
Vibe Video: Video Editor (Play Store)
Vibe Video: Video Editor can be used to combine videos easily it can combine 2 or more than 2 videos into a single video very easily. It is very powerful tool to combine videos and audios to each other
Features of Vibe Video: Video Editor
- Easy to combine 2 videos to a single video to make one best video instead of 2
- Change the background music of any video.
- Convert your videos to images very easily in just 2 seconds
- Compress your videos to save the memory of your device
- Convert images to videos
- You can rotate the videos to 90, 180 and 270 degrees easily
- Makes it easy to share your videos on social sites.
Video Editor by Live Oak Video (Play Store)
This app is created by Live Oak Video (App Developers). They have created many useful video editing apps for Android users Video Editor by Live Oak Video is one of them it can trim, merge, crop, resize and do many more effects on your videos.
Features of Video Editor by Live Oak Video
- Easy to trim any part of the video by selecting 2 areas of your video clip.
- Merge video clips with the audio
- Easy to add blur effects to your video clips
- Convert video’s music into an audio file by using the extraction tools.
- Split a single video clip to 2 video clips easily by selecting the parts to be split.
- Crop your video clips into square and in the way you want to.
Magisto Video Editor & Maker (Play Store)
This is also a video editor and maker as it is also clear from its name. Magisto Video Editor & Maker was featured in Google Play’s editor’s choice. It has more than 80 million users in the world. It can convert your photos into very useful video clips which you will like.
Features of Magisto Video Editor & Maker
- Magisto movie maker creates sensational photo video clips using your photos.
- Add any music to your favorite videos using this app.
- Best videos effects are available in the Magisto Video Editor & Maker
- Easy to use and free to download & install.
KineMaster – Pro Video Editor (Play Store)
KineMaster – Pro Video Editor provides the best user interface to its users to edit the videos easily. It offers an unprecedented level of control over the mobile editing process.
Features of KineMaster – Pro Video Editor
- Provides instant preview of the videos at any time
- Brightness and contrast controls.
- Facility of Frame by frame trimming, splicing and slicing etc.
- A huge variety of themes, animations, and audio effects
- Clean and understandable design & layout
AndroVid – Video Editor (Play Store)
This is just another good app for editing your video it allows the users to edit the videos easily like professionals and to create video very easily. It has also too many good features. It is a very handy video editor with many functions. It makes very simple to edit your videos.
Features of AndroVid – Video Editor
- Split your video clips into two separate video clips
- Convert your video clips to audio (MP3) music
- Remove unwanted parts of your video clips also the middle parts
- Extract video frame images at any moment of your video clips
- Easy to make a slideshow from your images, add fading effect and music etc.
- Convert videos to audio and other formats to use in those phones where it is not supported
- Easy to trim video clips to remove unwanted parts
So, friends this was the list of Best & Top 10 Video Editing Apps for editing your videos like professional all of these apps are very popular and must be very useful for you if you are fond of creating & editing videos. If you like this list then please share this article on your favorite social sites.
More from my site
Hi. This is Faizan Gul. I am an Engineering Student and tech enthusiast. I love to practice new things and then write about them. In this blog, i would be writing about how to tech guides, tricks and tips and Tech Gadgets Reviews.