Sound Cloud and ReverbNation are two of the biggest online music utilities which you can use to catch up with all kinds of your favorite music and all other stuff related to music. But since most users tend to use just one at a single time, they look for the features and qualities of both the utilities in order to choose the best one for them. In this article, I am going to solve your problem by doing a comparison of both these apps and then you can tell which one of them is the best for you. So let us now begin our comparison of Sound Cloud vs ReverbNation.
Sound Cloud vs ReverbNation:
If you will generally ask someone who does not know much about these things, all of them are going to say that Sound Cloud is the best and this is not a lie. Let us tell you why?
- Sound Cloud is the biggest and free online music community where people are the uploaders and when they are the uploaders, you are going to find the lovers of every music genre, singer, DJ, mixtapes, and every other things from the world of music.
- You can create a free account on Sound Cloud and then you can upload all the music you want without asking for permission from anyone. The original developer may ask you to remove it otherwise, you are good to go.
- If you are a new singer, music producer, or a novice in the field of music, you can get recognition online by putting your music and this will bring you a lot of followers if people like your music.
- If you find it bothering to create a separate Sound Cloud account, you can connect it with Facebook and then use it with the same account.
- Sound Cloud does not charge you any money for publishing and advertising your music and that’s why all the new music talent look towards this app for their music recognition.
Listed below are all the features of this app which you might want to know before using.
- This is also a free music utility where you can create your free account, search for free music, and also publish and advertise your music which makes it quite similar to the above mentioned app.
- One thing which demotivates people from using this music utility is the paid advertisement of their music. Whenever you create a music and publish, it will ask you to pay some money but good thing is, it will give you much larger coverage then the free advertisement of Sound Cloud.
- You can also either create a free account or connect with the help of Facebook.
- The app regularly sends you statistical emails about all the activities on your channel such as likes, views, and number of increasing followers.
- You can connect it with YouTube which is one of the most liked features of this app.
There is no doubt that Sound Cloud is much better app and it gives you everything so we will recommend it for you. However, if you want some quick recognition and you have got some money as well then use the ReverbNation advertisement method to earn quick followers of your music.
I really hope that you liked this article and it really helped with you one of the biggest confusions among youth. Don’t forget to leave us your feedback and let us know what do you think about it? Keep visiting our website for more free tech guides and stuff.
Hi. This is Faizan Gul. I am an Engineering Student and tech enthusiast. I love to practice new things and then write about them. In this blog, i would be writing about how to tech guides, tricks and tips and Tech Gadgets Reviews.