A step-by-step guide to Flush DNS in Windows 8:
Note: Here is one thing that you need to know before reading this guide that this is specifically for the users of Windows 8. If you are some other operating system such as Windows 10 or 7, you can check the respective guides Below:
- How to Flush DNS in Windows 7.
- How to Flush DNS in Windows 10.
- How to Increase internet speed by changing DNS.
- You are going to fix this by running an easy command in the CMD panel of your windows.
- To open it, press ctrl and R on your keyboard and open the run menu.
- Now type this command ‘IPCONFIG/FLUSHDNS’ and press the enter key to start the process.
- This will take some time and within a few seconds, it will flush your DNS Cache from the computer.
- And, that is it since you have successfully done it.
Also, keep in mind that this can be used to fix some common problems with your website’s C panel as well. If you liked this article then don’t forget to leave us your feedback and keep visiting our website for more tech guides and stuff.