The Domain Name System or DNS is responsible for all the connections you make on the internet and whenever you visit a website, save cookies and passwords, this saves all that data on a computer in the form of its cache. Now sometimes due to few problems in this DNS cache, you face problems with slow or no browsing and that is why you need to delete. This makes it one of the easiest possible fix for slow or no browsing problem. Well, this problem can be easily fixed and in this guide, I am going to teach you how to flush your DNS in Windows 10. Remember that his guide is specifically for Windows 10 users since it has changed settings. If you are on some other windows then you can check our guides for the same topic for your windows as well.
A step-by-step guide to flush DNS in Windows 10:
Before starting this guide, I want to mention once again that this guide is specifically for Windows 10 users and being a user of another operating system, check the respective guides for your respective windows here:
- How to flush DNS in windows 7.
- How to flush DNS in windows 8.
- How to change DNS to increase internet speed.
Let us now begin the process of flushing DNS cache in Windows 10.
- Press this key combination ‘CTRL+R’ to open the run command on your windows.
- Now in this command, type ‘ipconfig/flushdns’ and then press the enter key to start the operation.
- Now wait for some time and let the process continue.
- After some time, the command will automatically flush DNS from your computer.
- And this is it. You have successfully flushed your DNS or DNS Cache.
Once you are done with this process, your problems such as slow or no browsing will be fixed but also keep in mind that you are going to lose all your web data as well. If you liked this post then don’t forget to leave us your feedback and keep visiting our website for more tech guides and stuff.
More from my site
Hi. This is Faizan Gul. I am an Engineering Student and tech enthusiast. I love to practice new things and then write about them. In this blog, i would be writing about how to tech guides, tricks and tips and Tech Gadgets Reviews.