How To Increase The Data Transfer Rate of A USB
|How To Increase The Data Transfer Rate of A USB|
A USB is a very useful full device to transfer data between different devices. USB mainly consists of a small chip which can stores our useful data, and now it has many storage sizes. USB performs it work very well, but sometimes the data transfer speed of our computer and USB is very low this is the biggest problem of USB devices, in fact, it is not the problem of the USB, this issue depends on upon many factors such as.
Files Which We Are Going To Transfer
|Files Which We Are Going To Transfer|
The first thing which depends on the transmission rate of a USB is the files which we want to move. For example, if we want to move a media file then the transfer rate of an average computer it about 10 MB which is enough, but if we are moving many files from our computer to the USB or vice versa then the transfer rate does not increase more than 1 MB. So it is clear that the Files which we are going to transfer depend on upon the speed of a USB device.
If you are not going to move media, then use tetra copy program for your computer. Some significant features of Tera copy have been described below. Download Tera Copy For Your Computer
- It is specially designed to reduce the transfer time especially for not media contents.
- You can skip any file which you want by pausing the copy process.
- When a text error occurs, tetra copy tries much time before showing the error on screen.
- You can try all failed files to transfer at once.
Performance And Capacity Of Your Devices
If you are using a computer, have which have installed too much app then first remove all unnecessary programs.
Close all background processes of your computer.
Before you start copying your data first “Refresh” your computer, use F5 function key to do this task.
Your Device Policies
- Insert your USB in the USB port and then right click on the USB drive and select the “Properties” from the menu.
- Select the “Hardware” tab in the properties.
- Select your USB and click the “Properties” of selected drive.
- Then click the “Change Settings” button at the bottom.
- In the next window select the “Better Performance” option there and click on OK button.
- By doing so, your pen drive transfer rate will be multiplied.
After you have set “Better Performance” option on then you must have to unplug your USB by right clicking on your drive and then select the “Eject” option after that pull your USB off. Otherwise you can lose your important data.
Use USB 3.0
|Use USB 3.0 and USB 2.0|
Protect Your USB And Other Devices From Unwanted Viruses
So all above some simple but working techniques about How to Increase the Data Transfer Rate of a USB. If you act upon all the tips described above then, I can bet that your computer can transfer data between your USB and other drives at a high relative speed, either you are going to move any media or another kind of files.
Published on: 3/19/16, 8:33 PM