Nokia P1 Full Specifications and Features Review.
Here is a list of complete phone specifications of Nokia P1.
- As for specifications, we like to start with the weight and dimensions of a phone. Unfortunately, there have been no news about the weight and dimensions so we are not sure about that.
- Next thing that matters to people is the battery life of a phone. Nokia P1 is going to features a battery with power 3500 MAH which is going to give you a long standby, talk-time, and internet browsing time as well.
- Since the phone will be based on android operating system, the expected android OS version will be 7.0 Nougat.
- The thing which is going to amaze users and going to attract them especially the gamers is the ram and storage. According to the news, Nokia P1 will have 6 GB ram and 256 GB storage which is more than enough to store a great number of games and stuff. 6 GB ram means no lag and a smooth gameplay.
- The display will be Quad HD IGZO with a screen size of 5.3 which means that movies and gaming will be enjoyed on a whole new level now.
- As for the processor, we know it is going to be a built of Snap Dragon 835 Chip but we are not sure about its speed yet. It will more likely feature a quad core processor.
- Some of the mentionable sensors that are going to be featured in this phone are proximity, compass, fingerprint, and heart rate.
- As for the connectivity services, you will be provided with LTE, 3G, 4G, and Wi-Fi services for the online connection and Bluetooth, GPS etc. for offline connections.
- It is said that the Nokia P1 is going to feature a camera with 22.3 MP back and 12 MP front camera and if that is true, this phone is going to be a real beast.
- The expected colors for the phone are white, silver, and black.
So, this was pretty much which you needed to know about the upcoming android from Nokia titled Nokia P1. Be ready to get this beast when it comes out on 20th Feb 2017. Stay tuned to our website for stuff from the world of technology.