Step-by-Step Guide to Hide Apps on Android Without Root.
To perform this process, it is very important that you are connected to the internet because we are going to download and install an app named Apex Launcher for doing this process. So, get connected to the internet and follow this guide below.
- Go to the Google Play Store in the first step and search for this app named ‘Apex Launcher’ at first.
- Once you have found the app, download and install it on your android smartphone device.
- If you are installing this with an APK file then go to the security settings in your phone and enable ‘unknown source’ option to do it.
- Once you have installed the app and to hide an app on your phone, simply go to the ‘Apex Settings’.
- In the ‘Apex Settings’, go to the ‘Drawer Settings’ and then go to the option saying ‘Hidden Apps’.
- Now there will be a long list of all the apps that you have installed on your phone.
- Select the app that you want to hide and save it.
- When you need to show the app again, repeat the same process and this time un-check the box.
Watch Video Tutorial to Hide Apps on Android Without Root.
You can also learn this using this video tutorial here.
So, this is it. This is how you simply hide app on your android without root or any other complication. One thing you should know that there are a lot of other apps just like apex launcher which give even more options and some of the apps are paid as well. You can search all those apps as well and use them to your advantage. Don’t forget to leave us your feedback about this guide and keep visiting our website for free tech hacks and guides.