Of the very few problems that have known to occur with new iPhone 7, getting stuck on Apple Logo is one and today we are going to tell you how to easily fix this problem. Well, there are many fixes out but not most of them work since mostly this problem occurs when iPhone 7 users attempt to jail break their phone and instead of jail breaking, they get this problem of getting iPhone 7 stuck on Apple Logo. If you have really caused this while jail breaking then today I am going to give you this easy step-by-step guide to fix this problem. The other two causes of people getting this error are updating the iPhone or when you try to restore it. So, let begin with this guide now.
Step-by-Step Guide to fix iPhone 7 Stuck on Apple Logo.
There are few things which you need to have before trying this method. The first thing is the USB data cable with the help of which you will connect your iPhone to the computer since this is how we are going to fix it and you must have some battery backup which should be equal to the battery backup your iPhone will take to install the operating system in it. Once you have all these things, you can follow the guide below to get your iPhone 7 out of this Apple logo.
- Take the USB data cable and with the help of this, connect your iPhone to your computer.
- For this process, it is very necessary for us that we put our phone in the DFU method and you can do this by following the given steps.
- Your iPhone can be out to DFU mode if you press and hold the Power and Home button for at least 10 seconds.
- Once you are done with holding these buttons for 10 seconds, you will need to release the power button but keeping holding the home button.
- Also, make sure that iTunes is open in your computer and when phone opens in DFU mode, the iTunes will notify you.
Once you are done with loading it in DFU mode, you can simply restore your phone to fix this issue. But another issue which you are going to face here is the losing of data due to the phone restore. When then you need to back up your data but you can’t because your iPhone is stuck on Apple Logo. Don’t worry because you can use a tool like Tenorshare to back up your phone in such case.
Fix iphone 7 Stuck on Apple logo [VIDEO]:
So, this was the complete guide to fix iPhone 7 stuck on Apple Logo. Make sure that you leave us your feedback about it and keep visiting our website for free tech guides and stuff.
- Fix iphone 5 stuck in headphone mode.
- Fix iphone 6 stuck in headphone mode.
- Fix iphone 7 stuck on updating icloud setting.
More from my site
Hi. This is Faizan Gul. I am an Engineering Student and tech enthusiast. I love to practice new things and then write about them. In this blog, i would be writing about how to tech guides, tricks and tips and Tech Gadgets Reviews.