Top & Best 6 Apps To Recover Deleted Messages of Your Android Phone
Messages play a significant role in our normal life. As everybody have one phone and many contacts including friends, relatives and others. We receive a lot of messages from our friends some of them are very important while some are simple jokes, if you accidentally delete your any important message or your whole inbox then don’t worry you can easily recover your messages, but unfortunately this is possible only that time when you do not receive any new messages or the place where the message was stored will not be reused by other files such as media, update or download etc. when this situation happens with someone first question appears in his mind is;
Can I recover my deleted messages?
Yes, there is a way to recover the deleted messages from your device using some simple apps. Here are the top 5 best apps to retrieve deleted messages from your device.
- SMS Backup & Restore
- SMS Recovery
- GT SMS Recovery
- SMS Backup & Restore (KitKat)
- Recover Deleted Message Guide
How to Recover Deleted SMS Text Messages Best 6 Android Apps
SMS Backup & Restore
SMS Backup & Restore is one of the most useful and 100% working app for recovering the deleted messages from your Android phone. SMS Backup & Restore is a simple Android app that backups and restores your phone’s text messages.
- On Android 4.4+ devices, if you have performed the Restore and the messages do not appear in your default messaging app then follow the steps.
- Open your messaging app and Disable SMS from Settings.
- Exit the app
- Open the app again and Enable SMS from Settings.
Important Features SMS Backup & Restore
- Backup SMS Messages in XML format.
- Totally free
- Completely free of adds (In Old Version)
- Backup created locally on the device with options to automatically upload to Email, Google Drive or DropBox using the Add-On app.
- You can choose a scheduled time to automatically backup.
- Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
- It also has the option to select which conversations to backup.
- View/Restore all Messages or only selected conversations.
- Delete all SMS Messages on the Phone.
- Email a backup file.
This app needs root access on your Android phone. This app can also directly recover messages from any Android device without any problem and is totally free and easy to use.
- Deleted messages may be overwritten by new incoming or outgoing messages. SMS Recovery can affect the quality of signal recovery.
- The sooner you perform the scan is better the results will be better than late.
GT SMS Recovery
For using GT SMS Recovery tool your Android device must be rooted this app correctly restores the messages in the real word form as they come from the sender not in XML for or in any other kind that’s why this app is mostly used. This app is also free to use.
- Due to the many device types, operation systems, and time of deletion, this app does guarantee the recovery of your messages.
SMS Backup & Restore (Kitkat)
SMS Backup & Restore is also a good app for restoring and to take the backup of the deleted messages from your Android phone. Once this app is installed on your Android phone, you can easily use this to recover your deleted messages this app has full support on Android KitKat 4.4 version that’s why this app is widely used to recover messages from Android Kit Kat 4.4.
Important Features of SMS Backup & Restore (Kitkat)
- Fully supported in Android 4.4
- Easy to use
- Totally free and also ads free
- Exports in web page format i.e. In HTML format
- One clicks to restore messages.
Recover Deleted Message Guide
Recover Deleted Message Guide is the perfect guidebook app for helping you to understand how can you restore, recover your deleted messages into your Android smartphone with little steps.
Recover Deleted Message Guide is an app related How to recover your deleted messages from your Android phone easily this is not a tool to get the back deleted messages so don’t think that you can recover your messages using this app you can just learn to recover deleted messages using this app.
Dr.Fone – Recover deleted data
Using Dr.Fone you can recover accidently deleted sms, text messages, contacts, images, video and other media of this kind, but this app can only be used on rooted phones so your phone must be rooted if you do not know how to root your Android phone then you can read our guide on “How to Root Android Without Computer”
Features of Dr.Fone – Recover deleted data
- Recover deleted text sms messages on Android phone in good quality
- Can also be used to recover deleted media like photos, audios & videos etc.
- Recovers contacts in default contact APP, Dropbox, Google Drive etc.
- For using Dr.Fone your phone must be rooted.
- Sooner you recover the deleted messages is better because it can affect the quality of your recovered messages.
So friends all above stuff was about How to Recover Deleted SMS Messages Best 5 Android Apps. You can use these apps to recover your deleted messages from your Android device. They are easy to use.
Posted on: 3/17/16, 2:15 PM
Last Update: 23/7/16