Recommended: Learn how to Run PC games On Android.
Here we will use an extension to run Android games and apps on the Google Chrome. Google Chrome being the one of the mostly used Brower of the world, has many extension for its users the extension we are going to use is ARC Welder.
In Tech : Play your favorite games and apps on your computer in the Google Chrome easily without using Blue Stacks or any other kind of APK emulator easily using ARC Welder extension.
How To Run Android Games And Apps Without Blue Stacks Using ARC Welder
As I have already described the ARC Welder extension in the description to know how to use this extension and run your favorite games and apps on Google Chrome just follow the following steps:-
Steps To Run Android Apps in Google Chrome:-
- Open the Google Chrome (Latest Version) and go to the web store to add the ARC Welder extension on your chrome.
- Open the play store on your web and select the app, copy the URL and open the APKLeecher site paste the URL and click on download button.
- Your app will be downloaded in a few seconds in your computer.
- Click on the “Apps” tab at the left corner of your Browser you will find the ARC Welder App there.
- Add your app which you have downloaded in the step No. 2 &3.
- Set the type of screen I mean as Table, Phone or Maximized according to your desire.
Click the “Launch” button. That’s it your app will start playing in the Google Chrome.
- Learn how to use android phone as webcam.
So this was a straightforward and easy method to run the Android apps and games on your computer within Google Chrome quickly without using any app emulator. By using this, those users can also play Android games which have little physical memory or have not any emulator software installed on their computer.
I hope that you have enjoyed the method and are now able to play your favorite games and apps on your computer quickly. For question just drop a comment.