Nokia 6 is an upcoming smartphone by Nokia which is based on the android operating system. After the success of their tablet named Nokia N1, they have started to move on with the android operating system. It is quite pleasing to see that Nokia got rid of their own store and also the Windows because for the fans of this manufacturer, the past few years have been very difficult due all those things. This phone was expected to release on 25th January 2017 but it got delayed and now it will more likely release in the last week of February. This is going to be an economical smartphone with an expected price range from 16000 to 20,000. The phone is expected to be a high-end smartphone which has so many great features you would want to know. In this article, after telling you the price and release date, we are now going to discuss the full specifications of Nokia 6 in details so let us begin now.
Nokia 6 Expected Release Date.
For those who are desperately waiting for the release of this phone, we have some good news for you. People are talking about the release date of Nokia 6 and now much pretty accurate predictions are being made. According to some some legit sources, it is said Nokia 6 is expected to release on 17th March in India which is today. While news from the United States and rest of the world are of 5th April 2017 which is almost here and this definitely makes a big news for the Nokia fans. If you haven’t yet read the features and specifications of this phone, make sure that you do below.
Nokia 6 Full Specifications Review.
Here is a list of all the specifications which are going to be a part of Nokia 6.
- The dimensions of Nokia 6 are 154*75.8*8.4 mm and it weighs 169 gram which are good for a smartphone of the mentioned dimensions.
- Nokia 6 will feature a non-removable battery with a power of 3000 MAH which gives a standby time of 768 hours, a talk-time of 18 hours, and you can play music about 22 hours or more once you completely charged it.
- The android operating system in this phone is going to be Android Nougat 7.0 which is also an upcoming operating system and has not been released yet.
- This phone is perfect for people who love playing games on their phone since it will have a ram of 4 GB so you will not get any lags during the gameplay. Also, with the internal storage of 64 GB, you can install as many as games you want.
- Another praiseworthy feature of this phone is its processor which is 1.4 GHz octa-core Cortex-A53 which is from the series of Snap Dragon 430. The graphics processing unit is Adreno 505 which is perfect for running high-definition videos and games.
- The connectivity features both offline and online of this phone include Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, USB (microUSB v2.0), WLAN (Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot), GPRS, EDGE, 3G (HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps), 4G (LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps).
- The phone has a screen size of 5.5 inches with a screen resolution 1920*1080 and it has different screen sensors such as Accelerometer, proximity, Compass, Fingerprint (front-mounted).
- Nokia 6 features a display based on latest technology whose features are IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Multi-touch, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, and these are enough to have in a smartphone these days.
- This phone will feature a 13 MP back camera with features such as 1.0 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR, and many more.
- Some of the other praiseworthy features of Nokia 6 are GPS + A-GPS support and GLONASS, Dolby Atmos sound enhancement, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Document viewer/editor, Photo/video editor, and Speakerphones.
So, wouldn’t you pay this price for all this amazing features from your favorite smartphone brand? Of course, you will so wait till the last week of this month when this phone comes out and rules the market. For more updates on this and other upcoming phones from Nokia, stay tuned to our website.
More from my site
Hi. This is Faizan Gul. I am an Engineering Student and tech enthusiast. I love to practice new things and then write about them. In this blog, i would be writing about how to tech guides, tricks and tips and Tech Gadgets Reviews.